Dental bridges are restorations used to fill in missing spaces where no teeth or implants exist. Bridges are held in place by attaching to the natural teeth or to crowns that are near the empty space being filled in. For more information about dental bridges in Sacramento, California, and to schedule your consultation with Dr. Hoang Truong and Dr. Asma Sajid, please call Gateway Oaks Dental today at 916-649-0249.
The most common type of bridge, the traditional dental bridge, is made up of two dental crowns and one or more artificial teeth, depending on how many teeth are missing from your smile. The crowns are attached to the teeth or dental implants adjacent to the missing tooth to provide support and stability to the bridge. Our experienced dentists may suggest a dental bridge to improve your smile by:
- Preventing the remaining teeth from moving into the space left by the missing tooth
- Relieving stress on the bite
- Improving your ability to eat, speak, and chew as normal
- Restoring the shape and volume of your face
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
To find out how a dental bridge can help you restore your smile to its original beauty and even make it more vibrant than before, contact us today to schedule a consultation. We are eager to improve your smile!