Hoang Truong, DDS
Your Dentists in Sacramento, CA
& Surrounding Areas
New Patient Special
Click For More Info
Comprehensive Dental Exam and X-rays
New to Gateway Oaks Dental? Take advantage of our New Patient Special to receive your comprehensive dental exam and complete X-rays for just $79!
Regular Price $381
Click For More Info
Do you suffer from dental anxiety or fear? Take advantage of our sedation special to receive $200 off your sedation treatment and receive your care in comfort! Regularly valued at $381.
Gateway Oaks Dental
Welcome to Gateway Oaks Dental, your center for quality dental care! Our experienced dentists and team are proud to be your family’s resources for dentistry, and combine state-of-the-art technology with gentle, individualized care in order to help you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile. We offer a full range of dental services to meet your needs. Call or visit us today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Hoang Truong and learn more about comprehensive dentistry in Sacramento, California, and surrounding areas, including Arden-Arcade, Citrus Heights, Davis, Downtown Sacramento, Elk Grove, Midtown, North Highlands, Roseville, West Sacramento, and Woodland, California!
Request an Appointment
Are you interested in enhancing your smile? Our skilled dentists provide cosmetic dentistry to help you achieve your goals!
General & Family Dentistry
We love welcoming patients of all ages to our friendly office, and offer many services to help you enjoy a healthy smile!
Regain a healthy smile with restorative dentistry! Call Gateway Oaks Dental today to schedule your consultation and learn more!
Replacing a missing tooth can restore your smile to optimal health, function, and appearance. Schedule your implant consultation today!
Clear Correct Special
for a 3x month treatment.
(Price varies depending on time of treatment)
Click For More Info
Clear Correct Special
Receive your ClearCorrect treatment for just $1,499! Give Gateway Oaks Dental a call at 916-649-0249 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Hoang Truong, our skilled dentist in Sacramento, California, and find out how ClearCorrect can benefit you.
For Implant Only
Click For More Info
Dental Implants Special
Dr. Hoang Truong is offering a $1,499 special on dental implants in Sacramento, California! With implants, you can once again smile, speak and eat with confidence.
Caring & Patient Dentistry
Dr. Hoang Truong and our team are committed to providing you with gentle, personalized treatments that meet the highest standards of dental care. Each patient is unique, and we take the time to understand you and your smile goals. Please call us today to schedule your appointment with our caring dentists. We are excited to meet you!
Dentist in Oakbrook Terrace
Don’t you wish quality dental care is within arm’s reach? At Oak Brook Smiles, dentist Dr Umar Haque and his team of experienced professionals shall provide you with excellent care and work hard to ensure that every patient leaves with a smile. Using the latest technology and technique, you can be sure you’re getting the best possible care. Plus, we offer a variety of services, from restorative to cosmetic dentistry.
DENTAL SERVICES AT OAK BROOK SMILES
- CROWNS – Crowns are a dental restoration that covers or caps a tooth to restore it to its original shape and size. When decay or damage is too extensive for a filling, crowns may be recommended. Crowns can also improve the appearance of teeth that are discolored, gapped, misshapen, or have uneven surfaces.
- BONE GRAFTING – Bone grafting is a standard dental procedure that helps restore lost jaw bone. It is often used to treat periodontal disease, tooth decay, and other oral health conditions. If you’re considering bone grafting for your dental care, Oak Brook Smiles can help.
- DENTAL VENEERS – If you’re looking for a more dramatic transformation, veneers may be right for you. Our skilled professionals can help you choose the perfect veneers for your needs and give you a beautiful new smile.
- FIXED BRIDGES – We know that a missing tooth can be embarrassing and inconvenient. That’s why we’re proud to provide this service to our patients. A fixed bridge is a dental restoration that replaces one or more missing teeth. It’s permanently attached to the abutment teeth, the natural teeth, or dental implants on either side of the space where the tooth is missing.
- TEETH WHITENING – Our teeth whitening in Oakbrook terrace are among the most popular we offer. We use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to help you achieve the whiter smile you’ve always wanted.
Dental implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth. They are permanent, and look and feel like natural teeth. We offer both traditional dental implants and mini dental implants in Oakbrook Terrace. If you’re considering dental implants, our team at Oak Brook Smiles would be happy to discuss your options with you.
Invisalign is a popular alternative to braces for correcting misaligned teeth. Oak Brook Smiles in Oakbrook Terrace offers Invisalign treatment for both adults and children.
- PORCELAIN CROWNS – If you’re in need of dental restoration and looking for a natural-looking solution, our porcelain crowns are perfect for you. They’re strong, durable, and look just like your real teeth.
- TOOTH-COLORED FILLINGS – Tooth-colored fillings are made from porcelain and look just like your natural teeth. They’re also more durable than traditional metal fillings, so you can rest assured that your smile will stay looking great for years to come.
Gum disease is a serious issue that can cause tooth loss and other health problems. Some of the symptoms are bleeding gums, swollen gums, red and irritated gums, and bad breath that doesn’t go away. Our dentists in Oakbrook Terrace at Oak Brook Smiles are highly skilled in diagnosing and treating gum disease. We want to help you keep your smile healthy and beautiful for years to come!
At Oak Brook Smiles, we offer tooth extraction services to help you get relief from pain and improve your oral health. Our dentists in Oakbrook Terrace are experts at tooth extractions and use the latest techniques to ensure you’re comfortable during and after the procedure.
If you or a loved one suffers from sleep apnea, we can help. Sleep apnea is a common disorder that causes pauses in your breathing while you sleep. These pauses can last from a few seconds to minutes, and they can occur up to 30 times an hour. If left untreated, sleep apnea can lead to health problems such as heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, and diabetes. That’s why we’re happy to provide this service for our patients. Our dentists are specially trained in the diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea and will work with you to develop a treatment plan that best suits your needs. Don’t suffer any longer
We understand that dental emergencies happen and we want to help you get the care you need as soon as possible.
- Dental pain: A severe toothache is one of the most common dental emergencies. It’s important to see a dentist as soon as possible to relieve the pain and prevent it from getting worse.
- Lost or broken teeth: If you lose or break a tooth, it’s important to see a dentist as soon as possible. Putting off treatment can lead to further damage and even loss of the tooth.
- Infection: A dental infection can be very serious and should be treated promptly by a dentist.
- Knocked out teeth: If you knock out a tooth, rinse it with water and put it in milk if you have some available. Then seek emergency dental care immediately.
Our goal is to provide you with quality care in a comfortable environment. Thank you for choosing Oak Brook Smiles!
What Our Patients say
“I’m a relatively new patient at Gateway Oaks and I must say I love this place! Dr. Truong and her staff are so nice and they really strive to make you feel comfortable during a time which most people dread. I actually look forward to my appointments now!”
– Joseph S.
“I just had my second annual exam, x-rays and cleaning today at Gateway Oaks Family Dentistry. Dr. Truong and her staff provide exceptional care. Special accolades to Lindsey, my Dental Hygienist, for the thorough cleaning and hygiene advice she provided. The professionalism shown by the staff at this practice is hard to find anywhere else…”
– Kathy W.
“Excellent doctors whos main concern is my comfort. I have extensive dental work in my mouth, and Dr. Truong and her team have been very helpful in helping me keep my natural teeth as long as possible. They even deal with my insurance company so I dont have to. ”
– Billy B.
2 Locations to Better Serve You
in Sacramento and Roseville
GATEWAY OAKS LOCATION
Sacramento, CA 95833
ROCK ROSE LOCATION
Roseville, CA 95661