Are you look for tips on preventing cavities? If so, you are in the right place! Cavities cause many problems to our teeth and need to be addressed as soon as possible. That is why our dentists, Dr. Hoang Truong and Dr. Asma Sajid with Gateway Oaks Dental in Sacramento, California, are happy to share some easy tips for preventing cavities with you, so can do your best to avoid the trouble of cavities.
Here are some easy tips for preventing cavities in your smile:
– Your tooth enamel is a thin layer on your teeth that must be kept stable so that damage does not occur to the inner lining of a tooth. If your tooth enamel is worn away, it results in tooth decay and eventual cavities.
– If tooth decay is allowed to continue in your mouth and is not treated in time, infection and tooth death can occur.
– To help keep your smile safe from the risks of tooth decay, visit your dentist for cleanings and exams.
– Did you know that plaque buildup can cause tooth decay? It’s true! Because of this, limit plaque buildup in your mouth.
– To improve your oral hygiene and lower your risk for tooth decay, brush twice every day and floss once every day to brush away plaque buildup and bacteria.
If you apply these tips in your life, then chances are your smile will thank you in the long run. If you are in need of your six-month checkup, or if you have cavities that need to be addressed, then please contact our office today at 916-649-0249, so we can help you. Our dental team is always happy to take your call.